Thursday, February 11, 2010

49. update! update !


gah, so sorry for not blogging for damn long! i seriously feel damn bad for leaving my blog dead just like that ): somemore i cannot put pictures in cause my mom took my baby ): wtf ?! shall steal it back eh ? ;D
anyways, i wanna wish my very special friend , RACHEL CHUI , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D have an awesooommmmeeeee oneeee babe ! ;D

today was so-so , my morning was fucked up cause of indra, biasa lah ruining everybody's mood everyday -.- she didnt want to let me go to lion dance thing in the hall today cause she knew i was gonna do nothing den she wouldnt let me have the damn shirt but so i had to go back to class, half way doing my bookmark for sivik den she asked one fella to call me go down and see her , she tiba-tiba changed her damn mind lah and decided to let me go had to run up and change again and go to the hall , gah, making me suffer sial ! had to hold that gong thing which was very heavy i almost died somemore for damn long !
finished and went for break with chia nee and ponteng class for like two periods, tsk tsk , bad girls , went for sejarah class and the usual subjects later on. gonna go sleep now , ciao (:


No comments:

Post a Comment