Monday, March 8, 2010

54. life's a bitch :\


hello :D i'm not really in the mood to blog, but what the heck? :D went to school, assembly & the usual shit. Got back my maths and BM marks, it was shit :\ TWENTY-TWO & A HALF OVER FORTY - for maths & FORTY OVER SIXTY-FIVE for BM , that is some screwed up shit ): boo me.

had GEO, kena marah like shit, by that WOMAN , fucking PMS-ed at me and Patrixia, for no damn reason , bitch! den we had chineseeeeeee , Alex Ho, didnt come so Mrs.K took relieve ,chit-chatted with kellina , ji yian, pik june & patrixia. it was fun, its been long since i laughed that much and that hard :D oh yah, btw, our class won 1st price for the poster contest , we were snatching for the prize after that ;P damn hilarious, got video somemore :D but i look & sound weird in the video , so i dont think i'll post it up :D


my life`s a bitch !
i dont think i trust you anymore,
i treated you as my friend,
but you treat me as something to play,
with when you dont have the rest ,
around you. im not your toy!
you said things about me you might think ,
i dont know, the truth is.. I DO !
BACKSTABBER ! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment